Jaipur Inn

Jaipur Inn Rates and Deals

Jaipur Inn Reviews

portia portia
Nov 07, 2005
We stayed 2 nights at the Radisson Country Inn & Suites in Jaipur. The hotel lobby is small andcomfortably decorated. The suites we stayed in had 2 bathrooms, or in US real estate terms 1 and 1/2 baths. The 1/2 bath situated off the sitting area. The rooms are of good sizes but have many lights, the lighted glass shelves by the bed looked very nice. The air condition is COLD, and we had to turn it off.

I had to charge my camera, and I had the proper power plug with me (2 pins). However, you can't plug it into the wall unless you stick a pencil into the middle round hole! This was the instructions from the front desk after I couldn't figure out how it should be done.

The location of the hotel is near a mosque. Or near enough that when at 3am the singing from the mosque can be clearly heard within the room! So that was annoying but fortunately only lasted a few minutes. It would appear that they used a microphone to do the singing. Maybe there are rooms which are further and less able to hear it. Our fourth floor room was on the left after you get out of the elevator.

The Business center provided PCs for Internet access, at 100 rupees for 1/2 hour.

We had buffet breakfast, lunch and one dinner in the hotel. The food selection is very good, and tasty and well presented. However, the busboy had to be told by our Indian tour guide to bus our used plates promptly.

Since we travelled in a group, I do not know if it is really expensive. But overall, the hotel is one where one used to travelling in the big cities should find itfamiliar.
Our dinner desert and tea.

Related Travel Blogs About Jaipur Inn

Jaipur
As mentioned earlier the Grand Park Inn was a simple hotel. Rooms were spacious and had everything you needed. Staff were friendly but there was one big disadvantage with the Grand Park Inn: the dini…Inn: the dining hall , which was everything but grand . This morning it was packed (with 10 persons), so we had to wait a while before we could sit down…

Check Jaipur Inn Rates and Deals