TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,583 travelers just like you!

Jaini

Name: Jaini
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Join Date: July 10, 2007
Contributions: Jaini has written about 2 places, shared 5 photos, left 46 comments, and smiled 13 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Gujarati, basic German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I have been fortunate to experience a mix of luxury holidays with family from my childhood and teens, to travelling solo and or with friends during my twenties and staying in hostels and camping. Since turning 30, I have been on several city breaks (Madrid, Athens, Iceland, Istanbul) on girls holidays.

Showering outside under palm tree whilst stargazing at a luxury beach resort in Kerala, India 2002

Peeing on Mount Kilimanjaro at nighttime and again stargazing (i even saw the pink milkyway2009

Cuddling a cutey koala in Australia - they are so soft! 2005
Magnetic island in East Coast Australia - waking up to music, walking 10 seconds to the beach and having breakfast on the sand of the beach 2005

Finland - husky sleigh, snowmobile safari - where I have felt the coldest in my life, my toes froze up and I endured the most extreme cold (arctic) weather.

My first time to India, was alot to take in - culture, environment, street life etc.

The schapps factory/shop in Austria, hundreds of different schnapps flavours to try!!

globetrottingmike says:
Hey Jaini, I've been a little quiet on here, how have you been?
Posted on: Sep 01, 2017
bashmentbabe says:
Hi Jaini glad to see that you are attending the meet up tomorrow. Please message me if you need any information. we will all be waiting at the tube station at 1pm
Posted on: Jul 17, 2015
Vikram says:
Hi Jaini, thanks for reaching out. I don't live in London but would've loved to meet you for coffee if I were. Yes, went to Lisboa on my own, it's an easy city to navigate around.
Posted on: Jan 11, 2015

Jaini's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Madrid, Spain
This hotel was part of a package holiday (flights and hotel) from London to Madrid for 3 nights …