Jaho Coffee

www.jahocoffee.com - 978-744-4300

Jaho Coffee Salem Reviews

dansgirl1978 dansgirl…
Great Coffee, super atmosphere!! Oct 11, 2009
When we were in Salem, Jaho coffee was our savior!! Salem was insanely crowded as was Jaho's but we were able to get a quiet table away from the craziness of the counter. We noticed 2 locations while we were there, our location was the Derby Street location. It was so adorable and just the way you want your coffee house to be. Old record sleeves decorate the beam, it's a bit dark in the corner tables (just the way you want it!!) We also had the Donatella gelato while we were there, which was superb!!!! I'd go here again and again if I could!!!
the adorable sleeves from our coff…
inside Jaho coffee.
pinchora pinchora
tea for two? Mar 29, 2007
While walking around Salem I saw this coffe and tea shop... oh how I love tea!!! So we left the Hawthorn Hotel early on Tuesday to stop there before the train departure to take us back into Boston.

We walked in and the room was very Feng Shui... the lay out was very pleasing to the eye and the color pallete was great too!

I walked up to the counter and the lady asked if we needed anything... this was breakfast so I did get a pastry that was to die for and some Jasmine tea! Wow... the taste of the tea was very mouth watering!

If you're ever up in Salem and want a good coffee shop to go to stop of at Jaho and you'll get good service and great food!

Check Salem Hotel Deals