Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel Udaipur

Check Udaipur Hotel Deals

Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel Udaipur Reviews

nikkimitt nikkimitt
highlight of my holiday Nov 25, 2012
I have no words other than I absolutely loved this hotel.

I am a budget traveller, but splashed out a bit as my mom was with me, and it was so worth it. The building is beautiful, the view is stunning, this food was good and the staff were fantastic.

The beds are a teeny bit hard for my liking but that seems to be the norm in India..

We stayed for 2 nights and we were very sorry we couldn't stay longer.

I stayed in a standard room which was more than adequate, all these people moaning that the TV's too high and the phone doesn't work, did you come to India to sit in your room and watch TV and talk on the phone?

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this beautiful city:)
dolfijn dolfijn
Delightful stay in Udaipur! Sep 09, 2009
Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel is a early 17th century haveli with its charm, situated in the heart of Udaipur city, nestled on the eastern banks of the famous Lake Pichola. It is only less then 5 minutes walk to main attractions as City Palace, Jadish Temple, markets etc.

The haveli is made in a typical Mewar architecture and provides a visitor a very relaxing and regal haveli atmosphere and style.

The first thing I saw when I walked onto the hotel entrance was a tunnel, crowded with bikes, motorbikes and general rubbish. I thought OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE. Where does this go to. Do not worry, if you booked this hotel you have done the best things ever. Look at the pictures on this review and my blog to see this is the best hotel in Udaipur.

The hotel has an excellent view on all the Palaces of Udaipur i.e. City Palace, Lake Palace, Monsoon Palace.

The rooms are cozy, pretty and clean enough. You really can relax and enjoy the view from the rooms on Lake Pichola.

Amenities:airco and fan. Bathroom is good, hot and cold water, enough water pressure. The restaraunt is a pricy but good food. They serve veg and non veg Indian dishes also Chinese and Continental cuisine.

The staff is very friendly, perhaps to friendly. We stayed here 4 days and I really enjoyed the room and my stay here.

Lots of tourist book this hotel. During my stay there were lot of European tourist beside us.

To stay here you must be ok with steps/stairs but, if elderly, there are always staff to hold your arm.

website: http://www.jagatniwaspalace.com

I really recommend you to go here if you go to Udaipur.
The white building is Jagat Niwas …
The entrance to the hotel
The entrance to the hotel
Hotel Jagat Niwas Palace

Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel Udaipur Overview

The hotel offers 29 rooms, a hotel safe and conference facilities.

Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel Amenities