Jade East

Jade East - The resturaunt side

Jade East Tewksbury Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
Best Chinese food around Mar 16, 2010
The Jade East is known by the locals to have some of the best Chinese food in the area. They do not deliver, but they do have take out. You can sit and play the lotto while you wait or grab a quick drink in the bar. There is a restaurant and lounge area, children are not allowed in the lounge area. The restaurant side is great for large groups, and the drinks are awesome!

I try and make it a point to stop by and pick up some of their food while I am in the area. We used to get our food here for every New Years until we moved out of state.

The portions are good and the price is reasonable. If you are driving on 495 or staying at one of the hotels off exit 38 and feel hungry its worth the two mile detour up the road to the Jade East.
The lounge area
The resturaunt side

Related Travel Blogs About Jade East

St.Pattys Day in Bean Town
Today my cousin, her boy freind and I did a mostly walking tour of Boston.  We started off in Down Town Crossing where we peeked into the corner mall, and then grabbed a bite to eat.  …Jade East in Tewksbury for some dinner, bought some beer and then it was home for some Guitar Hero, Ghost…

Check Tewksbury Hotel Deals