Jaco Taco

www.jacotaco.com - 506-2643-1313

Jaco Taco Reviews

biker7791 biker7791
Excellent food and service! Sep 16, 2009
My friends and I ate here at JacoTaco 3 times during my 12 days in Jaco. We ate variety of food from the typical (but GOOD!) cheeseburger to chicken tacos, fish tacos to fish fingers. We did not have one bad meal there and would highly recommend it.

Probably my favorite thing about JacoTaco was that when we got back from off shore fishing with our catch (Wahoo), we were able to take it to JacoTaco and the cooks there actually cooked our fish that we had caught that day for us! And they cooked it 4 different ways: fried, grilled, blackened and another way with garlic. On this meal, including our sides and drinks, our bill was only about $10-11 US dollars!

A must eat at restuarant in Jaco!!
dahling says:
I am hungry now..
Posted on: Aug 31, 2011
yadilitta says:
the fact that they cooked the fish you brought is awesome!!! Plus is not expensive ;)
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Jaco Taco

Jaco Beach
The hostel is located on a busy street, so the noise in the morning was quite raucous.  We needed to exchange some money, eat and get bus tickets to Jaco.  Unfortunately, we got the tickets…Jaco Taco.  The portions were huge but a little on the pricey side, so much so, that i had to run home…

Check Jaco Hotel Deals