Jacky's Galaxie & Sushi Bar

www.jackysgalaxie.com - (401) 253-8818

Jacky's Galaxie & Sushi Bar Bristol Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Thank goodness, there is good sushi in Rhode Island Nov 17, 2010
On the way to my B&B, I drove past a sign that said "sushi". When I got to the B&B, I asked the owner about Jacky's and she recommended them for sushi, but not so much for the entrees.

On my way back from a day of sightseeing, it was about 4 o'clock and I hadn't had any lunch yet. I stopped by and parked my car and looked around and it was kind of empty looking. I didn't see any other cars and didn't see anyone inside. I called to ask if they were open, they were and I was happy again.

I sat at the sushi bar and looked around. It was a lovely place; I guess I was too late for lunch and too early for dinner and by the time I left, there were a few more cars in the parking lot. My server was very sweet and my plate was excellent. I really enjoyed my sushi and I probably had the best avocado there; it was fresh, green and yellow without any browning and just the right texture (that's quite a compliment because I actually don't like avacado). If you are in or near Bristol, give this place a try.

They have a sushi bar, a seated restaurant area, seating and TVs at the bar, and a seperate banquet hall (if you wanted to rent it out for a private affair). Enjoy!
Sushi in RI