Jackson 20

www.jackson20.com - (703) 842-2790

Jackson 20 Alexandria Reviews

joyrathod joyrathod
Brunch at the Jackson 20 Mar 01, 2009
The Jackson 20 is named after president Jackson. As soon as you walk in, you see a giant bronze pig which is a symbol of hospitality and abundance. When you sit down, the napkins are held with a pig napkin holder.

The menu is fairly simple - what you see is what you get with very little room to improvise. I ordered the three egg omelet (Cheddar cheese, green onions and Virginia ham) off the menu. It also came with hash browns and toast (you get your choice of white, wheat, or rye bread). In my opinion, it's pretty hard to screw up breakfast. The eggs were good, the hash browns were a little salty, but still good, and the toast was average. My friend was able to change the ingredients to spinach and mushrooms. Some of the dinner menu items looked pricey, but look like it would be worth coming back for.

The service was great, although the place was empty, so I'm not sure how it would be if it were packed.

I would definitely go back for another meal, but there are so many restaurants in Old Town Alexandria that I would hit them up before the Jackson 20 again.

Check Alexandria Hotel Deals