Jacks BBQ

(615) 254-1020

Jacks BBQ Nashville Reviews

crystalware crystalw…
Best BBQ in Nashville Jan 19, 2012
When we asked for the best BBQ joint in Nashville, we were directed to Jacks BBQ in downtown Nashville on Broadway. Apparently this is the home to flying pigs which are proudly displayed along the bright pink sign out front. This is a small restaurant with a buffet-style meat and vegetable selection in a corner and tables throughout the rest of the bottom section. There is additional seating on the second floor but I didn't head up the stairs while I was there.

All the meats are smoked on site and boy, are they delicious! I chose a chicken plate with mac and cheese and cream-style corn and cornbread. The chicken was literally half of a smoked chicken. My boss had brisket (amazing!), ribs and sausage. The baked beans were also great. You can choose from a couple of different BBQ sauces, also homemade on site - one spicy and the other a bit sweeter. Be sure to grab napkins as you will need them. The servings are huge so you will not leave hungry.

The walls are covered with famous people that have ate at Jacks and other famous people from the area. Apparently Oprah is from around there since she was placed above our booth by the front window.

Overall, this place is excellent! I highly recommend it.

You can see the menu here: http://jacksbarbque.com/menu.html
JeffreyTN JeffreyTN
Great BBQ in Nashville Mar 19, 2011
If you love bbq and you are in the Nashville area I would highly recommend Jacks BBQ. The prices are very reasonable and the BBQ is awesome.

Check Nashville Hotel Deals