Jackquaters

Check Budapest Hotel Deals

Jackquaters Budapest Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great little apartment with perfect location Jul 30, 2016
I had booked a quite cheap apartment with a perfect location in the city center of Budapest via Booking.com and they had contacted me a couple of times regarding my arrival - something that was quite difficult as we were on a roadtrip but we had agreed to meet at the given address at 5 pm. We arrived and parked just in front of the building with the handover and looked at the attenuates in the building. There were a tenant named Jackquarters and I rang the doorbell. It turned out to be another couple like us who just had arrived so there were more than on apartment to let out. I called phone number and they said that they would send a person.

10 min later a person arrived who didn't speak too well English but we managed. He had a large IKEA bag with laundry on his back but he said we were at the right place, which felt good. He showed us up to the apartment and explained very carefully all the details - even how to move the curtains. He asked for the payment but could only handle the exact amount so we had to go to the street to exchange some money, so we could pay him.

The apartment was small but lovely with perfect location overlooking the river and the castle. There was a small balcony where you just could sit two persons but the view was magnificent. Even though the apartment was small it was very well designed. There was only one room but it had a small dining table and great foldout bed of very good quality. The bathroom was great - it was not small and had a really nice shower and a hidden walking machine. Because we only were there from Saturday to Sunday we had the possibility to park on the street just in front of the building and for free as well. It was a really nice stay in a perfect location.
The balcony
Me sitting on the balcony
The view towards town
Ming and me sitting on the balcony

Check Budapest Hotel Deals