Jack Russell Brewing Co

2380 Larsen Dr, Camino, CA, USA
Jack Russell Brewing Co - Jack Russell Brewing Co
Jack Russell Brewing Co - Sign as you arrive to the property
Jack Russell Brewing Co - View of the hops growing!
Jack Russell Brewing Co - View of the Christmas Tree farms as you are driving

Jack Russell Brewing Co Camino Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Beer Tasting in the Middle of Wine Country! Apr 19, 2008
Second to wine tasting, one of my greatest joys about moving to Northern California is the selection of local microbreweries. I attended a Beerfest last summer (review is up) at Raley Field which was a blast. One of the breweries present was Jack Russell. Being a dog lover, I fell in love with the name and had to get a poster to put up in the game room at home! LOL. I only tried one of their beers then and it was good, but I don't remember it really standing out.

Fast forward to my quick trip to check out El Dorado Wine Country and driving along the road we all of a sudden come up on the brewery...and it's open to the public! SWEET! We decided to stop, check things out, and have a beer.

I wanted something unique and decided to order the Raspberry Imperial Stout. OMG, was it yummy! It was probably, by far, the best stout I've had in a long time. 6.8% alcohol by volume and the typical chocolate-sweet stout that finishes off with a hint of raspberry. Definitely a winner!

Upon request, they have tours of the brewery and bottling equipment but we didn't ask as they were quite busy at 5pm on a Saturday. I was ecstatic to see they sold the actual tap handles ($45) with the logo on it for those who have draft beer set ups at home. Of course, that came home with me too as it matches the poster and I plan to get one of their kegs next once the current one is empty. :-)

The brewery has picnic facilities and has a beautiful view out into the hops too! They are located in the Apple Hill region which is known for its beauty and offerings of apple, pear, and stone fruit orchards, as well as berry patches and Christmas tree farms!
Jack Russell Brewing Co
Sign as you arrive to the property
View of the hops growing!
View of the Christmas Tree farms a…

Check Camino Hotel Deals