Jack & Newell Cairns Luxury Apartments

Jack & Newell Cairns Luxury Apartments Rates and Deals

Jack & Newell Cairns Luxury Apartments Reviews

ClaireV1987 ClaireV1…
HUGE Aparments all with great views! May 01, 2011
I booked these apartments for the first time in Feb '11 when my mum and her friend came up to Cairns for a visit. We were looking for something for three nights and wanted a bit of space. The website said that this is one of the largest rooms in the city and we weren't disappointed on checkin. I initially told the lady that we would be in at around noon but mum and I waited at the airport for her friend to fly in and didn't arrive until 2.30pm. The lady had been waiting for us and was more than happy to explain the details of the place such as after hours access and how to use the carpark (allocated spaces).

The impression I got was that many people lived here full time and that some rooms (like ours) were rented on a short term basis. We got a two bedroom apartment and when I asked the lady on the phone about the deluxe she actually recommmended NOT getting one as they were a nicer design but the space was slightly smaller. I think we paid around $200 per night which was good divided by the three of us.

The apartment looked directly over the Internation Cruise Terminal in Cairns which gave us great views of all the Cruise Ships arriving each morning. The balcony was just huge and there was a full sized funcational kitchen.

The main bedroom had its own bathroom with a walkin robe and spa!

I was very impressed by the service and room itself. This is actually somewhere I would like to live full time in Cairns if I moved back here one day.

Price might seem like a bit much for most but if you want some space or have a family with you then I would recommend this. As it is an apartment, however, there is no minibar or room service but there are supermarkets and plenty of restaurants within a few minutes walk.

Jack & Newell Cairns Luxury Apartments Overview

Centrally located luxury apartments. NH0407 High rise apartments with swimming pool. Although there is no restaurant at the hotel, there are plenty nearby. The apartments are large and generally in a very good condition. Each apartment features air-conditioning, balcony or courtyard, bath, full kitchen and spa. Located in the heart of Cairns across from Trinity Wharf and close to the Reef Casino, Convention Centre, shopping and restaurants. 10 kms to the nearest airport (cairns)

Jack & Newell Cairns Luxury Apartments Amenities

• CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Excursions
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor