Jack Astor's

www.jackastors.com - +1 519-663-2091

Jack Astor's London Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Jack Astor's - London Aug 10, 2011
We stopped at Jack Astor’s for a late lunch with some friends before we got on the road heading home. Jack Asto’s is a small chain restaurant that has a great outlook for a menu.

We were seated in the middle section of the restaurant, with the tables are covered with Kraft paper tablecloths for you coloring entertainment while you wait for your food. There was great music playing throughout at just the right volume, with humorous photos hanging in the walls. The environment is just right for watching the big game, first date, or even a family dinner. The menu consists of salads, sandwiches, wings, burgers, Asian cuisine, pizza, and a whole lot more.

I ordered the Senor Jack's Jalapeno Burger (Jalapeño rules this burg: ‘peño Monterey Jack, ‘peño bacon, ‘peño zucchini relish, tomato, lettuce and hot chili sauce). It was simple just right not too hot not too sweet, the flavors just flowed together with each other. My girlfriend ordered Chicken Tenders (Jack’s signature chicken fingers have been a Guest favorite since we opened our doors! Fresh chicken tenders, marinated, seasons). I don’t remember for sure but I think my friends ordered the Chicken Stir-Fry and Mediterranean Chicken Focaccia with a side of Jack's Beer and Cheddar Soup.

The food was fresh and very tasty, the staff was nice and friendly, the restaurant was clean and just right for anyone. The prices are a little on the higher side but not too bad. I would recommend it for any occasion or just some dinner.

Since we skipped lunch and just had a snack for breakfast we were starving and I forgot to take some photos before we dug into are food.

Check London Hotel Deals