JW Marriott Hotel Surabaya

JW Marriott Hotel Surabaya Rates and Deals

JW Marriott Hotel Surabaya Reviews

hightide hightide
The best in a long time Feb 10, 2017
We got a king room booked for 2 nights along with a wedding invitation.

Entering the hotel, we were required to put our bags through an x-ray machine and walk through a full body scanner. First impression: The hotel feels grandeur, placing importance on aesthetics. The lobby has a big fountain featuring ships.

Room, including bathroom, are roomy. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower unit (the shower unit even has a built-in bench!) with complete amenities expected for a 5 star hotel. The comfortable king bed came with half a dozen pillows. Wifi is complementary and signal was excellent.

I had breakfast on 2 mornings at the Pavilion where they serve international buffet. A lot of menu items differed between these 2 consecutive mornings. On both mornings, I arrived after 10am (closing time for buffet is 10:30am). As it was nearing closing time, I was assigned a server on both days to help me run for food items. There were already 4 different types of fruit juice served in tanks, and I was pleasantly surprised when the server said I could request for any mixture of the displayed whole fruits to be juiced for me! I saw sushi but didn't see salmon, so I enquired whether they had salmon available... the server helpfully served me a plate of smoked salmon from the kitchen.

I was curious about the room rate so I did a search on Orbitz -- found out it only cost $68 for Sun, 12th of Feb and $75 for Sat, 18th of Feb. At those prices, it is amazing value!

This hotel is walking distance (under 1km) to the biggest mall in Surabaya, Tunjungan Plaza.
Right after the entrance. Fountain…
King Room
Room - Desk
gingerbatik says:
handy to know about the breakfast.thanks for sharing Fay:)
Posted on: Feb 12, 2017
arazzag arazzag
JW Marriott Hotel Surabaya May 28, 2011
Stayed here for 9 nights in July 2010 together with my wife. She is Indonesian so we were in Surabaya visiting family. I have stayed in this hotel twice before too and I find it just as great every time. The beds are just amazing in this hotel and plenty of pillows, fast internet , lots of international tv-channels, the standard of the rooms are exellent , we upgraded our room a bit this time. I would really recommend this hotel to everyone. Nice food in the restaurants, nice swimmingpool.
vivien_huang vivien_h…
Affordable Luxury and Strategic Hotel in Surabaya Jul 08, 2010
This 5-star Hotel is one the finest luxury hotel in Surabaya and has a strategic location also. In the heart of the business and shopping district. The JW Marriott Hotel also has many famous delicious restaurants, they are Pavilion Restaurant, Tang Palace Chinese Restaurant, Imari Japanese Restaurant, and Vis a Vis French Restaurant.

Very close to the biggest shopping mall in Surabaya that is Tunjungan plaza. Public transport is also very easy to obtain.
o_dog o_dog
Excellent Stay! Jul 31, 2010
What more can I say, the hotel was awesome. Staff was helpful and very friendly. Food was delicious – breakfast and lunch menus were incredible. It’s a buffet but the choices were endless: all breakfast styles (continental, American, Indonesian). Lunch serves seafood, all kinds of grilled meat, local veggies, pastries, tropical fruit, ice cream to cool you down.

I was staying on the 10th floor which overlooked the city of Surabaya, really pretty to look at night with all those city lights. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfy. Internet connection was available at no charge. The newspaper was placed by the door every morning.

I had no complaint with this hotel (apart from it expensive - so I heard - but the conference paid for it). Apparently I really enjoyed my stay here.
rosida rosida
JW Marriott Nov 21, 2008
The staff are sssoooooooo friendly and I shall come back to this hotel again!

Simpy a good place to be at!

JW Marriott Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes