Tong Hua street Lane 101, Taipei, Taiwan
Check Taipei Hotel Deals
JV's Home Taipei Reviews
Little tiny comfort room Sep 12, 2012
They have comfort clean bed that make u don't want to leave this bed. Friendly staff (and speaks english). Clean bathroom. Living / Main room for guests relax but can be noisy at night.
But this place is a bit too far from MRT station, its about 20 minutes to reach the hostel from LiuZhangLi station.
1. Take MRT to Liuzhangli station
2. From station go to the left, cross the road and then cross again to the right (u can see a building with big "HOTEL" written. The hotel doesn't have name I think, only hotel) and walk to the road (Leli Rd)
3. In the middle of Leli Rd, u can find "Tonghua st" on the right side
4. Go to Tonghua st
5. Keep walking you will pass 7 eleven, until you see on the right side is Lane 10x (close to 101 - and "Come Buy" tea shop on the right corner.
6. Take right keep walking until u find small intersection.
7. Go straight, its on the 3rd building in the left. No name board, just small paper on the wall.
Don't think it will looks like a hostel. Its not, it is just a house. Chinese typical house.
- Laundry machine with coins
- Shared bathroom (one in the 3rd floor and 2 in the 2nd floor)
- 6 beds dorm
- Free Map (they make them own)
- Locker with key
- Computer for use
- No breakfast
- Female Dorm : NT$ 450 / night
- Mixed Dorm. : NT$ 400 / night
Over all this hostel is good, close to the night market that open every night so you can try local cuisine. Only the way from MRT is a bit far. So when u feel tired, you can be so lazy to walk home.
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!