J-Town Apartment Service.

Central of Sriracha District, Chon Buri, Thailand

Compare Ban Huai Yang Hotel Rates (12.8km away)

J-Town Apartment Service. Chon Buri Reviews

aiohdmg aiohdmg
Perfect accomadation @ Chonburi Apr 10, 2008
(^__^) my travel style is as the normal backpacker, heheh i wanna get all cheap as accomadation!!

But for this case i am no need to stay in the fan room or share bathroom with somebody!!

Nono..i did not change my taste, i still like the cheap one. But haha..company Pay!! Let's forget about fan room and sharebath room with somebody..If not i mightbe miss the schedule to work coz inqueue to take a shower!! haha..

Regard to my schedule i have to work late and wake up too early to

for work today. So, my company decide me to stay 2 overnight in Sriracha than take 5 hrs for round drive!!

Sriracha is small district, in Chonburi Province.

You might not image ..woa...where is Sriracha va!

Hey!! Easy u.. if u know Pattaya..i asume u know Pattaya..

coz Pattaya is the place that most of fat man who out, come Pattaya

to find the gal here!!

Hey..nono..dont get the bad image to my country!!

I think everything have 2 faces, Good and bad!!

Pattaya is only the thing that i have been say, but

Pattaya is have a good beach as Haad Jomtien, very clean beach.

And we can enjoy the Cabaret which show by Prettyboy who all operate as the gal!!

Wow u might not bebelieve, incredible!! How they are so beauty!!

I am so shame.. coz they are so beauty than the real gal!!

So..i do hope if i see what more beauty and i will beauty as i watch.

That 's why i never miss to see the Carbaret when they have the new version...haha..i am kidding i do enjoy the cabaret coz it's so perfect!!

Oop..i out of my role..my purpose to introduce you the accomadation but why the information is Pattaya?!!

Hey please try try to catch me again..J Town is apartment service where is good location in Chonburi Province. There are many interested place close to here, likes Khao Sri Chang( Pier is very close and take only 30 minute by boat), 20 minute to Pattaya by drive, A lot of popular seafood restuarant here.

Room is so perfect, wow.. bed kingsize,seperate living room and big private toilet!! haha..i no neeed to inqueqe to take ashower anymore!!!

(^_^)

Aha..the best that i do like here.. cozz of kitchen, i am not a good cook but wanna cook coz of full option making!!

Ya..if this is not business trip, i will not miss to cook eventhough ..bebebe..my dish is not tasty !! hehehe..

Room rate is 1,900 Baht/night include BF. Japanses Breakfast!!

Eventhough i have to work too early as leave JTown @ 5.30 AM.

Surely i miss my free BF here..wow the offer me to arrange BENTO SET

as BOX BF for me!! So nice and yummy!!
Come on..
my room ...

Compare Ban Huai Yang Hotel Rates (12.8km away)

Chon Buri Map