J Hotel

Check Ao Nang Hotel Deals

J Hotel Ao Nang Reviews

Trekertim Trekertim
Centre of Ao Nang for easy everywhere... May 25, 2011
This is the sister hotel to J Mansion. I stayed here January 2011 on two different occasion. The lady who ran it was incredibly friendly and helpful. I was paying 850bht night excluding breakfast. This was an extra 150bht I seem to recall and was a fairly good version of the American breakfast. The owner was happy to discount for extra nights. Located 300yds from sea front, and 300yds from popular McDonalds. I do not remember there being a lift, and the steps were different in height as they met a floor, so I would not recommend if you have a disability. The rooms were beautifully done, and everything was new and freshly decorated. The bathroom was large, very clean and functioned perfectly (no plumbing or heating problems to report)Like most hotels along this stretch of road, there is no pool. There was Wi-Fi and this was included in the room price. The hotel is in a fairly quiet location. I felt happy with security, there is no staff at desk late at night, but you have an electronic card tag to get in. There was limited car parking, but more commonly parking for the rented mopeds. There was no sea view from the rooms I stayed in. I believe there was a better view from the room across the corridor. I have stayed in Ao Nang a few times, and I found the location of this hotel very good, a few minutes walk to the restaurants, sea front, and bus stop. Recommended!

J Hotel Overview

For the comfort and safety of guests, the J Hotel offers non-smoking rooms. Exciting waterside activities are exclusively available at the hotel. The hotel conveniently provides free parking for guests. Guests looking to unwind can take in a spot of fishing at some of the popular fishing spots situated near the hotel. In addition to a dry cleaning service and a laundry service, the hotel also offers a ticket service and a safe-deposit box.

Phra Nang Cave, Princess Lagoon and Su-san Hoi Shell Cemetery are within easy driving distance of the J Hotel. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel, ensuring you'll have no trouble keeping connected during your stay. Ao Nang city centre is within a 10 minute drive away. For dinner and lunch options, the hotel is surrounded by a wide range of cafes and restaurants.

J Hotel Amenities

• Horse Riding
  • Canoeing
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Gay/Lesbian Friendly
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About J Hotel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…hotel and checked out before heading to a pancake house for breakfast.   Not a bad consultation prize.   As I sat reading a particularly unhelpful and disinteresting tourist book…

Check Ao Nang Hotel Deals