J Black's Feel Good Lounge

J Black's Feel Good Lounge - one dishes

J Black's Feel Good Lounge Austin Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Feeling good at the J Black's Feel Good Lounge Dec 30, 2008
6th street in Austin has a wide offer of places to go for have fun at night. This lounge is a great choice. We went here our first night in Austin. Actually mine, my friends drove me straight here for our first drink of the night and get something to eat.

It's very well located and you see first a welcoming covered patio entrance, which creates a premiere social setting. Inside you'd see simple brick walls on either side of the bar, that contrast tastefully with the bar's high-end fixtures and low ambient lighting. The tables and stools along the walls are tall. I love the layout and they also play great music which makes the atmosphere even better.

Coming here before for a bite before partying is a very good idea. The kitchen serves up sharing plates, fresh salads and thin crust pizzas. We had Hummus, Greek Pizza and the Queso Blanco. It was a lot of food.

They have a good list of wine and cocktails. The bartenders are really friendly and it's not difficult to meet your friends here before getting the party started.

I was forgetting: Happy Hour everyday 4-8pm

• 1.00 off all drinks

• 25% off bottles of wine

• ½ price on select sharing plates
one dishes