J B Salon & Spa

0361-288693

J B Salon & Spa Sanur Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Great value for money Aug 09, 2012
JB Salon & Spa is located in Swastika Bungalows in Sanur, Bali. JB stands for Jepun Bali, which means flower.

There are many massage places in Sanur, but I picked JB Salon & Spa just because it was conveniently located in the hotel I was staying. There was a Hair Salon in the front room and several cabinet for massage treatments in the back. This was not an exclusive spa, but clean and dirt cheap. You certainly get value for money there. I tried several different treatments. The first one was a stone massage done by Nani. She was very professional, so I asked for her when I returned. With a 3 year education she was so much more professional than all the establishments along the road where they have a couple of months massage course.

Some price examples: A Stone Massage cost Rp 150.000 ($15) for 90 minutes, a Traditional Balinese Massage cost Rp70.000/100.000 ($7/$10) for 60/90 minutes and a 2 hour 30´ package (Traditional Massage, Body scrub and Facial) cost Rp 210.000 ($21).

After my 90 minutes treatment I was lead to a resting area where I was served ginger tea. When I had relaxed and was ready I went to the counter to pay. Don´t forget to bring cash, they do not accept credit cards.

When I return from my sailing trip I will definitely go back to JB Salon & Spa for more treatments.

Opening hours are: daily 10 am – 7 pm
bernard69 says:
thanks for sharing,maybe very useful for my wife in...2014:)
Posted on: Aug 09, 2012