Izmailovo Complex Gamma-Delta

Izmailovo Complex Gamma-Delta Rates and Deals

Izmailovo Complex Gamma-Delta Moscow Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Great 5 Star in Moscow Jun 13, 2006
This was one of the best hotels we stayed in on this trip. It was a 5 star hotel in Moscow.This is in a huge complex of hotels. but right next to the metro. maybe a 5 minute walk. The metro is Izmalovskia/ partizanskaya. on the blue line, about 10 minutes from downtown. We thought it would be too far from downtown, but it felt very convenient. Even after a long tiring day. there are also lots of convenience shops outside of it. lots of souvenier shops inside with several restaurants.It's outside the centre of Moscow but the metro station is across the road. The food was fine ( only ate there a few times) - did the all you can eat buffet lunch and lots of authentic Russian food. also loved the venetian coffee in one of the little cafes in the complex. We stayed in Gamma. The 24 hr Internet cafe was also handy.

The Market was beside the hotel and so souvenir shopping was an easy task . It is a business hotel really, but it was ideal for our plans so i would recommend thought here is no " tourist atmosphere" in the hotel itself. Staff were pleasant with the slight Russian reserve, but always helpful . I really liked my stay there.

Also there is a Bakery located inside with Spas on every floor, amazing place.

The buffet to tell you was so amazing, I ate it 3 times, the food was overwhelming good, maybe because I had not eaten in a few days prior.

Overall I would recommend this hotel, Come check it out and let me know. Cheers