Iyemon Salon Kyoto

iyemonsalon.jp - 075-222-1500

Iyemon Salon Kyoto Reviews

Aquedita Aquedita
Cute tee place with scrummy deserts :) Jun 28, 2008
Iyemon is a famous brand of Japanese green tea manufactured by Suntory. I couldn't help myself so I said yes to savoring some in the classy atmosphere of Iyemon Salon at Kyoto :)

The place is neat and very tastefully furnished and decorated. The staff is always polite and approach you with a smile. The organization of the place is admirable with a different menu every couple of hours.

I do realize that all of that could be said about most of modern Japanese tee houses or coffee shops but I mean every single word of this review. What is different about Iyemon Salon is that it's also cool while being stylish :)

The food is always magnificently decorated and there is a long list of season specials to choose from. World classics cooked in a Japanese fashion - something very interesting and worth trying.

I loved the deserts and would highly recommend them! I think I tried every single one of them and always found them to my liking.

Iyemon salon is probably not a good choice if you're vegan. Also, I'm not sure if the staff speaks good English. The place might seem expensive but when we think of Japanese prices and salaries in general, standard of this tea house and the quality of the service provided - it is worth it.

As a bonus: every customer can use the computers by the entrance for free (internet connection available).

Check Kyoto Hotel Deals