Itoy's Coffee Haus

Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

Itoy's Coffee Haus Puerto Princesa City Reviews

efren1989 efren1989
Stimulants at ITOY'S COFFEE HAUS Jun 22, 2012
Eight hours shift, fourteen hours sleepless night and two hours survival nap before my flight going to Palawan. When I was in the domestic airport I ordered coffee in one of the coffee shop, but it’s not enough because when we landed at Palawan airport I was like sleepy, drunk or something can’t figure out. I’m a coffee addict, yes I deserved that. I’m working in a BPO industry and shift starts from 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM that’s Philippine time,in United Kingdom it’s 12:00 PM to 8:00 AM, imagine the sleepless days in my whole entire existing life.hahahaha.

Anyways, after I got my things I rent a private tricycle so that I can drop my things off at my cousins apartment (don’t have any review for hotels, hostels, lodging inn. Because i stayed in my cousins apartment when i was in Palawan). While on our way to my cousin’s apartment I had a little chat with the driver, I asked him what is the best coffee shop in town, and he told me directly ITOY’S COFFEE without HAUS on it. I asked him if he can bring me to the place after we drop off my things at my cousins apartment, and w/out any hesitation he said yes.

Itoy’s Coffee Haus is the name of coffe shop,very Filipino name.I think the name of the owner is Itoy that’s why it was named after him, I’m not really sure. Situated at very busy Rizal’s avenue,a few minute walk from NCCC(famous mall in Palawan) and Palawan provincial capitol.

The place is really good, they have two chairs in front that you can use if you want to see people walking around while having coffee. But I stayed at the back part of the shop where smoking area located at.I found out after browsing their menu that it’s not the normal coffee shop, because they also serve delectable dishes, it’s like a restaurant with a coffee shop or a coffee shop with a restaurant. I ordered medium size Cafe Americano(black coffe) cassava cake, chocolate moist and white chocolate with whipped cream in a very reasonable price. They also have a free wifi ask their sfaff for the PW,or if you don’t have a laptop you can use their free computer,you just need to ask the manager.If you want souvenirs they also sell shirts and mugs, and a freedom wall that you can write a feedback or your experience about Itoy’s.

In Palawan there’s no Starbucks,Coffe Bean,Seattle’s Coffee or Firenze Coffee but if you are a coffee addict and you need stimulant like cafe Americano,shot’s of expresso you should try Itoy’s coffee haus.I highly recommend this coffe shop.

After loads of caffeine I'm ok now.
choco moist