TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,780 travelers just like you!

ItchyForTravel
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Join Date: April 18, 2011
Contributions: ItchyForTravel has written about 19 places, shared 496 photos, left 279 comments, and smiled 173 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Chinese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Four months in South America solo from 2016 to 2017, helped me to conquer the fear of going to some countries that are said not safe for solo females.
Solo 20 countries in East/North Europe for 100 days and a road trip in China western area for 50 days in 2015.
Solo 40 days in Europe in 2013.
An Half-Year Travelling in Asia - solo in Asia in 2012 and 2013, visited 7 countries and more than twenty cities and areas.
Iceland - Touring in this very clean and peaceful country with unique volcanic scenery.
England - Driving and walking in beautiful Lake district and Cotswold's little towns and villages.
Ireland - Walking along the cliffs.
Germany - Path walking, castles climbing and riding on its well operated train system.
Italy - Wandering in its old parts, history, and lovely crazy people.
Spain - Flamingo, food and people. Loved to get lost in Servile.
Greece - Cruised its islands.
USA - Never tired of its southwest scenic drive.
Profile
不要问我从那里来,我的故乡在远方。
为什麽流浪, 流浪远方。

I own nothing but I have the world.
I conquered my fear for the unknown world, I took the hardish for the endless unseen roads, I expected rainy or sunny with my aches of the body.
I woke up without knowing where I was, I walked on the neighborhood without familiar faces, I had too many stamps on my passport without a single page left.
I want nothing but to see the world.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 10, 2017
gingerbatik says:
have fun in Myanmar:)
Posted on: Nov 07, 2017
gingerbatik says:
Hi Leeann. How are you ? and where are you now?
I see your travel plan still keep strong. Enjoy:)
Posted on: Jul 28, 2017

ItchyForTravel's Travel Blogs

English Country
Sep 14, 2004 – Jul 14, 2005
Have you ever visit English country, the real English country, with little stone cottages, green hills spotted by herds of whit…
Overview 604 words 222 3 36

ItchyForTravel's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Chiang Mai, Thailand
I only stayed in this hotel for one night. The location is good - only steps from the Thapae gat…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Chiang Mai, Thailand
I stayed in this Lanna House Hotel only because there was no other options for me on the days th…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Yuanyang, China
I would recommend this amazing place for those who like beautiful nature and landscape, especial…