Italians and Asians
Italians and Asians Reviews
Italians are like Asians Dec 21, 2008
Ok, so last time I did a stereotyping, generalistic review I was severely lambasted for it.
I've been stewing on this one for a while and had to put fingers to keyboard..
I am Italian myself so I believe I am allowed to be self critical. I spend a lot of time in Asia and I love the place.
Do not take any offence to any of what I have written. If you think there are similarities of other people or other differences that is fine. I am simply not focusing on that in this review.
If you don't like it, or don't agree that is fine. This is just meant to be a bit of tongue in cheek fun!
Italians are like Asians because:
1. The eat a lot of noodles
2. They are short
3. They have dark black hair
4. They talk fast and often with a machine gun rapidity
5. Their societies are underpinned by deep religious belief
6. They love garlic in their food
7. They love chilli in their food
8. They are big on extended families
9. They care for their elderly and don't disown them like many cultures
10. They love gold
11. They love dressing to impress and wearing labelled clothing
12. They drive like maniacs and love scooters
13. They love seafood.
14. They don't speak very good english.
15. They have integrated far and wide across the planet into the New World setting up typically restaurants and small businesses and assisting greatly with developing culture in those places.
16. They flock together and don't travel on their own (usually travelling in tour groups)
Part of the Bella Italia travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!