Italianni's Restaurant.

Check Makati City Hotel Deals

Italianni's Restaurant. Makati City Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Love all the way from Italy. Jan 19, 2011
Food experts says recipes and cooking skills are being inherited from generation to generation.

I can attest to that now through this review, not on actual food preparation because I don't know how to cook! Oh, poor Noel.

Italian families uses recipes and cooking skills, which they have inherited from the old country, in serving delicious food. They even serve the food with warm, hearted hospitality.

Speaking of Italian food, I always think of spices, and lots of ingredients. That has been on my mind way back in grade school. This might be the reason why I'm so in love with Italians.

Italian restaurants like Italianni's have become synonymous with warmth, smiles, friendly atmosphere aiming to please guests, letting them feel right even away from home.

Leonare, one of my TB slash close friends, opened the idea of having lunch to somewhere we haven't tried yet. Pampering yourself after a busy work was the common denominator here. Plus, that day was our pay day!

Italianni's, which is located in Glorietta 3 here in Makati City, offers a variety of food choices. I love their Shrimp and Asparagus Alfredo pairing it with Four Seasons Freshly Squeezed Juice. Leonare enjoyed their Herb's Roasted Chicken. The 15-min wait was really worthy.

Call it LIFE. Delicious food. Affordable. Very clean. Friendly staff. Plus, the feel at home thingy.

Check Makati City Hotel Deals