Italian Scoozi Pizza

Thong Lor (Sukhumwit 55), Bangkok, Thailand

Italian Scoozi Pizza Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Italian Scoozi Pizza in Bangkok Mar 08, 2008
Had an office party last night at my boss's flat. I was join this company just one week and boss wanted us to know each other more. Was a nice party with good people in my team. Funny, I quit from the uk company then I went to the UK and finally I came back to work in another UK company haha ..

Party was nice but something was strange for me was ... my dinner. It was the first time that I drank beer with Pizza! I have tried Italian Pizza in Bangkok in a few places but I don't like them at all (but my friends really looooooove them!)If you came here before or if you know Pizza Hut, you would understand why I don't like Italian Pizza here. (but some of my friends told me that the real pizza doesn't has the cheese or sausage in the rim so Pizza hut is not real because it has. But .... that's why I love it :D)

And after I knew that our dinner was Pizza!!!! Ahhh ... Really?? My colleques who are English were so enjoy but me, NO! I was hungry, yes, and don't want to imagine that I had to eat something that I don't like.

Then the delivery guy came, at first I thought he was another colleague. He wore shirt with suit and necktie. Wow!!! Totally different from other delivery guys. And these pizzas were totally different from what I have had! Boss ordered about different 9 pizza boxes. (8 pieces per box. 350-400 baht depends what you order) It was really good, espeacially parma ham!! (Don't know if it's correct writing?) It's really good indeed. I just know that Scoozi Pizza bakes in a charcoal brazier. You can see how they make if you eat in. I will!!!

Ok, as I said it was the first time for me for beer and pizza but I was enjoy drinking singha beer and eating italian pizza ... I think.

Scoozi Pizza, see ya again soon!
Don't remember the name
Parma Ham
fanofbkk says:
I'd totally recommend NOT getting your pizza here! Terrible customer service and overpriced average pizza. Bella Napoli, Basilico are a few that are much better and care about their business and customers.
Posted on: Nov 05, 2011
newtampo says:
I haven't tried Big Pizza yet. Already checked the website you shared and saw it says they're best pizza in Bangkok, want to try. You don't eat Scoozi because they are everywhere in Bangkok? :D

Thanks for enjoying the review! :)
Posted on: Jan 30, 2010
h20ho says:
I have never tried Scoozi, thanks for this review. I think I will give them a try. Have you tried Big Pizza? They only deliver and they are in Sukhumwit area. 02-663-1330 their site is

I can't belive I never ate at Scoozi's because when I went to their website and checked out their locations, I noticed they are everywhere in Bangkok!

Thanks again for the review!
Posted on: Jan 29, 2010