Istanbul Hotels

Browse 191 Istanbul, Turkey hotel reviews for 1314 Istanbul hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$9 - $890

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Istanbul

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Istanbul Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
miryam1122 says: "This hotel is horrible at all levels, avoid it at all costs. The staff are rude,..."
#2 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
gejah says: "This is a very small but high hotel in Istanbul. It is not very expensive. The r..."
$56
#3 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
taberd1983 says: "I thought it would be a neat idea to stay at the hotel where Agatha Christie sta..."
$221
#4 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
wouternet says: "I stayed in Adonis Palace in November 2007. This old ottoman house looks much ..."
$48
#5 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
dcal1982 says: "The hotel is greatly located and it is ok in general aspects. It is brand new. T..."
$81
#6 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Stigen says: "I think this was an expensive place in a cheap country. I think one could find a..."
$100
#7 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Marjan-k says: "Avoid this hotel, specially if your staying more than couple of nights, Althoug..."
$55
#8 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Mextra says: "OK, it's a nicely decorated hotel, the location is excellent and the rooms are l..."
#9 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
nadir31804 says: "Pros. 1. Located in walking distances of the main attractions. About 15 mins wa..."
#10 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
indurango says: "I stayed in Grand Hotel de Londres last year 2010. Although its know as one of t..."
#11 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
garfi says: "You'll have everything necessary in your room, but, almost every hotel in Turkey..."
#12 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
tiuska13 says: "The building is nice, cosy and very close to all main monuments Blue Mosque, Ay..."
$30
#13 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Ilke says: "This hotel in Sultanahmet was recommended by a friend of mine. Its location coul..."
$38
#14 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
chammsy says: "I just came from Istanbul 29-12-08after a splendid trip. The accommodation in ..."
$45
#15 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
renatais10 says: "It's 10 minutes walk from Hagia Sophia and Topkapi. The receptionists are helpfu..."
$46
#16 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
shylla says: "My friends booked this hotel and I just joined them on my last days in Istanbul...."
$55
#17 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
cisqo78 says: "Stayed at this hotel as part of COSMOS' Grand Tour of Turkey in the evening of O..."
#18 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Memo says: "I have stayed in this hotel several times to meet up with my german friends and ..."
#19 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Memo says: "I have stayed at this hotel before moving to istanbul 3 nights... Before book..."
$71
#20 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
lawyergrl says: "After my unpleasant stay at Riva Hotel and Crystal Hotel, I decided to pick anot..."
$79
#21 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
lawyergrl says: "During my stay at Riva Hotel Istanbul I can summarize it as the followings: P..."
#22 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
chiawombat says: "I've stayed here twice about a week each time for work. This hotel has some majo..."
#23 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
Biedjee says: "We had booked the Kpeli hotel via the Internet and received a very good deal. ..."
$32
#24 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
midoalways says: "Pianoforte Hotel is located in the Quartier fatih.htel Pianoforte enjoys an id..."
$36
#25 of 1314 hotels in Istanbul
skydiver says: "Me and my father stayed in the Almina Hotel during our 4 days trip to Istanbul. ..."
Istanbul