Istanbul Hotels

Browse 205 Istanbul, Turkey hotel reviews for 1323 Istanbul hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$7 - $700

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Istanbul

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Istanbul Hotels and Deals

#126 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
chiawombat says: "I've stayed here twice about a week each time for work. This hotel has some majo..."
#127 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
EmEm says: "Hotel Gm Palace is located in Gaziosmanpasa in the European part of Istanb..."
#128 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
amudhacolaco says: "We checked into the Wyndham Laleh Fatih, Sultanahmet in the old city which was..."
#129 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
Biedjee says: "We had booked the Kpeli hotel via the Internet and received a very good deal. ..."
$25
#130 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
midoalways says: "Pianoforte Hotel is located in the Quartier fatih.htel Pianoforte enjoys an id..."
$28
#131 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
skydiver says: "Me and my father stayed in the Almina Hotel during our 4 days trip to Istanbul. ..."
#132 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
victor7878 says: "Novotel Istanbul is near to airport far from the city, the hotel offers shuttle ..."
$63
#133 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
etaat says: "Like any other hotels in Istanbuls Taksim district, The Madison Hotel is an e..."
$72
#134 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
hossultan says: "Grand Gulsoy is perfect if you do not spend a lot of time in the hotel. I have n..."
$134
#135 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
garfi says: "You'll have everything necessary in your room, but, almost every hotel in Turkey..."
#136 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
nadir31804 says: "Pros. 1. Located in walking distances of the main attractions. About 15 mins wa..."
#137 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
jlynx says: "Our room was just OK. An average hotel for 3 star. Though the staff were gre..."
#138 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
indurango says: "I stayed in Grand Hotel de Londres last year 2010. Although its know as one of t..."
#139 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
tiuska13 says: "The building is nice, cosy and very close to all main monuments Blue Mosque, Ay..."
$24
#140 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
Ilke says: "This hotel in Sultanahmet was recommended by a friend of mine. Its location coul..."
$30
#141 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
chammsy says: "I just came from Istanbul 29-12-08after a splendid trip. The accommodation in ..."
$36
#142 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
renatais10 says: "It's 10 minutes walk from Hagia Sophia and Topkapi. The receptionists are helpfu..."
$36
#143 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
shylla says: "My friends booked this hotel and I just joined them on my last days in Istanbul...."
$43
#144 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
Memo says: "I have stayed in this hotel several times to meet up with my german friends and ..."
#145 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
Memo says: "I have stayed at this hotel before moving to istanbul 3 nights... Before book..."
$56
#146 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
lawyergrl says: "After my unpleasant stay at Riva Hotel and Crystal Hotel, I decided to pick anot..."
$62
#147 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
lawyergrl says: "During my stay at Riva Hotel Istanbul I can summarize it as the followings: P..."
#148 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
amid1990 says: "Breakfast: 2.5/5 Some nice borek and food but not really a 4 star hotel breakfas..."
$84
#149 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
Mextra says: "OK, it's a nicely decorated hotel, the location is excellent and the rooms are l..."
#150 of 1323 hotels in Istanbul
Marjan-k says: "Avoid this hotel, specially if your staying more than couple of nights, Althoug..."
$44