Istanbul Hotels

Browse 197 Istanbul, Turkey hotel reviews for 1318 Istanbul hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$8 - $755

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Istanbul

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Istanbul Hotels and Deals

#126 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
hossultan says: "Grand Gulsoy is perfect if you do not spend a lot of time in the hotel. I have n..."
$145
#127 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
nadir31804 says: "Pros. 1. Located in walking distances of the main attractions. About 15 mins wa..."
#128 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
indurango says: "I stayed in Grand Hotel de Londres last year 2010. Although its know as one of t..."
#129 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
garfi says: "You'll have everything necessary in your room, but, almost every hotel in Turkey..."
#130 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
jlynx says: "Our room was just OK. An average hotel for 3 star. Though the staff were gre..."
#131 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
tiuska13 says: "The building is nice, cosy and very close to all main monuments Blue Mosque, Ay..."
$26
#132 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Ilke says: "This hotel in Sultanahmet was recommended by a friend of mine. Its location coul..."
$33
#133 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
chammsy says: "I just came from Istanbul 29-12-08after a splendid trip. The accommodation in ..."
$38
#134 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
renatais10 says: "It's 10 minutes walk from Hagia Sophia and Topkapi. The receptionists are helpfu..."
$39
#135 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
shylla says: "My friends booked this hotel and I just joined them on my last days in Istanbul...."
#136 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Memo says: "I have stayed in this hotel several times to meet up with my german friends and ..."
#137 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Memo says: "I have stayed at this hotel before moving to istanbul 3 nights... Before book..."
$60
#138 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
lawyergrl says: "After my unpleasant stay at Riva Hotel and Crystal Hotel, I decided to pick anot..."
$67
#139 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
lawyergrl says: "During my stay at Riva Hotel Istanbul I can summarize it as the followings: P..."
#140 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
amid1990 says: "Breakfast: 2.5/5 Some nice borek and food but not really a 4 star hotel breakfas..."
$91
#141 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Mextra says: "OK, it's a nicely decorated hotel, the location is excellent and the rooms are l..."
#142 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Marjan-k says: "Avoid this hotel, specially if your staying more than couple of nights, Althoug..."
#143 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Trendydiva says: "This place is located one 5 mins walk from the Point HOtel where the Havantas sh..."
#144 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
wouternet says: "I stayed in Adonis Palace in November 2007. This old ottoman house looks much ..."
$40
#145 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
dcal1982 says: "The hotel is greatly located and it is ok in general aspects. It is brand new. T..."
$69
#146 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Stigen says: "I think this was an expensive place in a cheap country. I think one could find a..."
$85
#147 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
miryam1122 says: "This hotel is horrible at all levels, avoid it at all costs. The staff are rude,..."
#148 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
gejah says: "This is a very small but high hotel in Istanbul. It is not very expensive. The r..."
#149 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
taberd1983 says: "I thought it would be a neat idea to stay at the hotel where Agatha Christie sta..."
$188
#150 of 1318 hotels in Istanbul
Chambers Of The Boheme offers complimentary wireless Internet access. Istiklal Avenue is in the vicinity and you will be within ...
Istanbul