Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul Hostel Rates and Deals

Istanbul Hostel Reviews

skosch skosch
Nice staff, great fellow guests; rooms not too clean May 19, 2008
There are zillions of hostels in the Sultanahmad quarter, so first thing you should do is check out some directory like hostelsweb.com for availability and room rates.

Sinbad hostel was okay for us (two male, frowzy highschool grads), they have a very friendly staff that is there for you around the clock. You get breakfast, which consists of tea, white bread, and tiny amounts of cheap, tasteless jam and cream cheese.

We had the small double room for 32 Euro a day (16 per person), which is okay; they also have larger dorms and single rooms. Our bathroom was ... well, always a medium flood disaster (leaking pipes, no shower curtains). There also was a lair of ants under my friends bed, but we killed them with liters of insecticides, so it's safe for you to come, haha.

Don't forget that when in Istanbul, you will hardly spend time at your housing (otherwise I dare call you an idiot), and also keep in mind that it's a hostel, not a five-star luxury hotel. You always find great, fun, openminded people in the lobby (mostly from North America, Spain or Germany). They also have a computer, so you can check your emails and update your travbuddy blog in realtime (free of charge, of course).

We had a great time!
hossultan says:
this is funny:)
Posted on: Oct 29, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Istanbul Hostel

first meeting with Istanbul
Turkish airlines brought me to Constantinopel, Byzantium or as it is known nowadays Istanbul! Merhaba! This is the place where my Turkey adventure would start along with some 11 other Belgian peo…Istanbul hostel gave me a good view of Istanbul as well. This was the location of the bar, a very…
Opening Leg of `Where's Olly Tour 2006`
İstanbul - 20 March 2006   I arrived at Istanbl airport early evening and headed into town using the excellent public transport. Lonely Planet (LP - the backpacker's bible) had recommended th…Hostel Istanbul in Sultanhamet. The Blue Mosque was the first thing that İ saw on hitting the city centre…
Holy crap, i'm Livin in a cave...
  Well, where to start… And where to finish. And, while I'm pondering, where to go in the middle. Istanbul, Istanbul, Istanbul. Is Turkey the most incredible country on Earth? Yes, I know, I …Istanbul). I don't know how it happened, but we ended up in a minivan on the way to the hostel

Check Istanbul Hostel Rates and Deals