Islazul Villa Los Laureles

Average rate: $32 - Hotel class: 2 stars
Carretera Central Km. 383, Sancti Spiritus, Cuba
Islazul Villa Los Laureles - Bathroom, impossible to take a shower without having water everywhere
Islazul Villa Los Laureles - cheap furniture super small tv

Check Sancti Spiritus Hotel Deals

Islazul Villa Los Laureles Sancti Spiritus Reviews

mexico2012 mexico20…
Oh my god! Jun 25, 2012
I stayed at this hotel only one night while on an excursion around Cuba, this hotel was not picked, it was selected by the people organizing the excursion. We got there at around 6pm, a cocktail was included in the price. We got offered a small rhum and coke. We were given our room keys and all, we were a group of about 20 people. The decor left very little to be desired.. 4-5 lazy boys arranged in a circle.

The hotel is actually little bungalows, which is something I have always liked in the past because it feels very intimate. I struggled a lot with the key and ended up not locking my room. All ther furniture looked plasticy and cheap and of course that nasty smell.

I had a drink at the bar with a friend that I had met during the excursion. The bartender was very friendly but was really forcing on us the drinks, the typical "mine are made out of amor" kinda comments. The food was so so, I don't recall exactly what I hate but I remember not taking anything twice. They had a good band for entertaining.

After food we went back for more drinks, and it was a sad sight, just a couple of chairs and tables near the bar, no music or entertainment whatsoever. Thank god I was in good company otherwise I would have been totally depressed. Oh and we went on a rainy day but the pool was a weird green color. Would never dare put a toe in it.

All and all it's an ok place if you just need a cheap place to crash one night, but avoid at all cost if you need to spend some time there.
two beds for a single person
cheap furniture super small tv
Bathroom, impossible to take a sho…

Islazul Villa Los Laureles Overview

Rooms: 48 rooms with bathroom and hair dryer, air conditioning, mini-bar, satellite tv, telephone and room service. facilities: car park, gymnasium, tennis court, shops, beauty salon, cabaret and car rental service.

Islazul Villa Los Laureles Amenities