Islazul Hotel Lido Havana

Check Havana Hotel Deals

Islazul Hotel Lido Havana Reviews

plycmjd plycmjd
cheap and chearful Nov 09, 2010
This was the cheapest place we could find at very short notice so we booked a couple of rooms. Very easy to deal with without any hassle and probably one of the safer places we stayed in Cuba (on our limited budget).

Although there was a cockroach or two in the hotel and we were checked for bird/swine flu every morning at breakfast (and weren't allowed out if we were ill) it was nice to have a some air conditioning.

For someone like me it was great, but I know that most other people I know would not have liked the noise, no hot water and bugs but I saw it as an experience and for the price it was acceptable.

The staff were particularly nice and helpful people and we met a few great people there who I am still friends with.

Also very central and easy to get about,
outside hotel lido
Eric says:
Thanks for the hotel review and welcome to TravBuddy!
Posted on: Nov 09, 2010

Islazul Hotel Lido Havana Overview

Near the sea and La Habana Vieja (Old Havana) this hotel has 65 air-conditioned rooms, all with private bath (cold water only) and direct dial telephone, TV, grill, snack bar, cafeteria, currency exchange, safe deposit box and taxi service. It has a pleasant terrace that stays open late into the night. The fifth floor rooftop bar has a nice view of Havana. Its privileged location provides a gateway to the charms of Old Havana, located only a few steps away. Ideal for individual tourists. This warm and well-established hotel has all the comforts of modern living and provides friendly, personalized services.

Islazul Hotel Lido Amenities