Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks

1450 Ala Moana Blvd # 4230, Honolulu, HI, USA

Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks Honolulu Reviews

pinchora pinchora
a little TB meetup Jan 26, 2009
So Cherry (nanipu), Keith (Aloha_keith), and my friend Marie met for dinner at the Ala Moana Mall.

Upon entering the mall I saw the most beautiful rainbow ever... Marie and Keith said that living in Hawaii they just take it for granted. But I was snapping pictures away... as far as I can remember that was only the 2nd time I've ever seen a rainbow. the first was driving past the Pittsburgh Airport in 2004!

But we met up with Cherry and went into the restaurant... the ambiance was really nice. It had a nice Island feel... which is good since it was an island theme in the name. Everything in the menu looked delicious but I was craving a salad so I got a simple dinner salad! Well, while we were waiting for our food to come the table next to us got the hamburgers and let me just tell you they smelled so delicious! I was almost envioius I didn't get the burger.

The waitress brought our food...and as we were sitting there we all just kept looking at Keiths dinner because he got the burger... and none of the ladies did. The smell was even more imaculate in front of me than it was at the next table that Cherry and I almost split a burger...but we decided to splurge for dessert...which I was more than happy about!

So if you go to Island Burger besure to get the burger!
Cherry (nanipu), me, Marie and Kei…
An Awesome Rainbow!!!