Isla Bonita Hotel

Avenida Bruselas, Costa Adeje, Spain

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Isla Bonita Hotel Costa Adeje Reviews

spacedoutcat spacedou…
Lovely Hotel in quiet location May 21, 2016
I booked to stay at this hotel for a pre-xmas break in early December 2013. A couple of things before giving my overall review, before travelling I contacted my agent TravelRepublic and upgraded my room to a Superior double pool view room. This cost an extra £168 so was a fair whack. When I arrived, I was told there were no pool views and they didn't care that Id paid the extra. Reception were very cold and unfriendly most of the week. Incidentally, I visited a number of standard rooms during my stay and all seemed very similar so I'd recommend NOT upgrading, at least not at that price.

The day I arrived was during some of the worst rain seen on the island for some 30 years and parts of the hotel were flooded but this was cleared up very quickly and efficiently. Overall though, my stay was pretty good helped a lot by the many friendly people I met and the Animations Team especially Aaron & a blonde girl who's name I have forgotten. They really showed their enthusiasm and were so friendly for the whole week. Being on my own, they tried to get me involved which was nice. The pools were cold but nicely sized and clean. The rooms were exceptionally cleaned on a daily basis ....possibly the cleanest Ive ever known when abroad. Many may complain about variation in food but IO thought the food was top notch. I think it really depends what you want ....it is a 4-star hotel now if you want a really posh 4-star then you may be disappointed but if you want a down to earth hotel for a nice relaxing break you'll find it here.

Location wise, the area was full of hotels but I thought the resort was set out really nicely. The hotel was only ten minutes from the sea and there were plenty of shops nearby. There was a bus stop right outside the hotel and though I didn't use the bus I gather there is a regular service to the more lively areas. It was perfect for me. Not too noisy and a very clean, friendly area.

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Costa Adeje Map