Motahhary St. Felezy Bridge, Esfahan, Iran
98 311 2360586
Compare Isfahan Hotel Rates (1.2km away)
Isfahan Hotel Esfahan Reviews
Will not revisit Oct 23, 2014
Although Esfahan is my favourite city in Iran. The Isfahan Hotel was the negative experience.
Of the main challenges with the hotel were:
- my toilet wouldn't flush for the duration of my 3 day stay and the staff didn't do anything about it
- the room was in need of major work: the carpets were really dirty, the walls had holes in them, the faucets were rusted
- the breakfast was not good: even though the breakfast should have been served until 10, by 8:30-9, the food stopped being replenished...and the food was lacking taste or variety...no coffee.
- my room faced the side alley and had neon lights flashing all night and I heard the parking attendant and other guests talking and laughing loudly - all night
- most of the time, the wi-fi passcode didn't work
Room Tip: Do not stay in a room near the elevator, it is way too loud.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!