Isarog Line Express Transport, Inc

+63(54)4738946 (Naga)/+63(2)9133551(Cubao)

Isarog Line Express Transport, Inc Naga Reviews

prettycat1 prettyca…
Lazyboy JR. -- Cushy seats but Aging buses Apr 07, 2011
I rode in the Isarog Lazy Boy Jr from Naga to Manila sometime in March 2011. The seats are cushy, just like a lazy boy recliner. The back reclines between 90 to 180 degrees and the footrest elevates to a comfortable level conducive to sleep. The drivers are excellent and very mindful of your safety and the bus almost always leaves on time. Upon request, you can get down at Sta. Ana Church,Taft avenue, and along Aurora Blvd. The bus stops at McDonalds which has clean restrooms and adequate seating. Having said that, Isarog Line management should pay closer attention to the maintenance of their buses. I had water drip on me from the airconditioning ducts right above my head. During a previous trip, the plastic casing of the lights above the aisle fell on some passengers. If you are unlucky or uninformed, you may choose a seat with a damaged footrest or back. Bus tickets cost P850 each; P1000 for the Lazyboy Extreme which have wider seats.
planisphere planisph…
Lazy Boy Seat From Naga to Manila Oct 27, 2008
Going back to Manila from Naga, I rode the Lazy Boy tourist bus. As the name implies, the seats are wide, with lots of elbow and leg room. Seats can get reclined and it got lots of space to move just like the classic La-Z-Boy sofa.

The trip from Naga to Manila was a 9 hour long trip. We left Naga at 8 PM and arrived in Cubao Bus terminal at around 5 AM. I had a very good sleep though the temperature inside the bus was artic cold. I only had malong with me, so next time I would be taking this bus, I would bring thicker blanket with me.

Lazy boy bus one way as of Oct 2008: 800 pesos

Additional Info: Isarog Line Express Transport, Inc. was named obviously after Mt. Isarog. It is an inactive volcano that stood at the heart of the province of Camarines Sur. It is claimed to be the highest forested peak in Southern Luzon.

Check Naga Hotel Deals