Isabelo's Inn

Check Sagada Hotel Deals

Isabelo's Inn Sagada Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Comfortable to saty in Sagada Mar 18, 2014
Isabelo's Inn is very close to the jeepney terminal,easy to find the hotel. The hotel looking huge building not high. The 4 stores for cloth,snacks,beers,etc...are under the buiding which is the first floor. The reception is at second floor,there is a kitchen and a huge living room for guests. Another door might be home for the owner,that hotel running by the family.

My room is 2nd floor,meaning 3rd floor of the building. The room has a small balcony with landry wire. I saw the St.Marry's church from the balcony! Our room has a tiny bathroom. At least we can have some privacy here. The wall of room seems like not finish completely as a part of wall have not cloth yet. No matter for me.

There are 4 bathrooms at 2nd floor. We could use both,mostly I used shower at my room but water pressure is low...

The bed is enough big for two persons. My friend Lenly got a single room look like tiny as she could open the door from on the her bed.

There is a small living space at 2nd floor. Some other guests are sitting there and chatting at night,seems like they didn't know other guests are staying there,I could hear what they are talking from next room too,so the wall is thin. After they recoganized us,they went back own rooms and not so laud chatting anymore.

The owner is nice to be us giving any tips and supply breakfast. This breakfast is quite nice! I loved an omelet with ham and cheese. And good local coffee with brown suger!

And wifi is good,not very strong though. Would be better use it at reception floor.

I would be back here again if I had any chance to visit Sagada again! Very comfortable and convenient for everythings.

Here is a note:we had a power cut twice during we stayed here. One of them was quite long about 10 hours at day time. It's not their fault,all the town lost power. Of course you can't use wifi even charge,also ATM doesn't work. But seemed like it is OK at there. I actually didn't feel bad by this because we were at out side doing some adventure!
Isabelo's Inn out looking
Some shops at the first floor
A small living at 2nd floor