Isaacs Hostel

Isaacs Hostel Rates and Deals

Isaacs Hostel Dublin Reviews

kenzhunter kenzhunt…
Best Hostel I've Stayed In Mar 12, 2011
Isaacs was not only extremely easy to find once leaving the Dublin Bus Station, but it was an easy walk to any location in Dublin.

The Staff were very helpful. They scheduled a day trip I took outside of the city, for me. Free breakfast was served every morning, as well as some dinners and lunches. Free events were taking place every evening that guests were welcome to partake in. I participated in the free walking tour of Dublin, which I highly recommend to anyone visiting Dublin.

The facilities were exceptionally clean and up-to-date. I never felt unsafe at any point or nervous my stuff would get stolen. Each room is given a key-card to swipe in, as well as Isaac's has lockers to rent if you are staying a room with multiple people.

I Highly recommend this Hostel to anyone traveling to Dublin, it will make your experience that much better!
malinita malinita
Ok hostel in dublin Aug 18, 2011
They had a nice ara for the guestes in the loby. But the room lookes like in a bording could choisce between 1- 10 bed rooms.

showers was a beat dirty.

you could also rent a sefe in the bassement for all your bages.

much area for internet and lots of activites going on every evning.

cloose to resturantes, pubs and cafe. Also not fare from a shopingstreet and the river.
renee1984 renee1984
Apr 29, 2011
They have a bar out the back and u can get a pint for 2.50 which rocks. The kitchen is great and the staff are helpfull. The showers are fixed and a bit to hot. Overall i would stay there again :)
cairinthecity cairinth…
Too close to trains Sep 23, 2010
They don't tell you that the train track runs right next to your window and will keep you up all night. It's also right next to the bus station, so it can get fairly dangerous at night. There aren't a lot of stores nearby. The hostel supposedly had a lot of amenities, but we didn't see them. All we saw was our room and the kitchen.
SamsTravels SamsTrav…
Oct 16, 2009
Isaacs Hostel was extremely clean, friendly and quirky as hell. With the transformed railway arches made into lounges, pool rooms and eating areas, this hostel makes for an interesting stay as well as leaving you with a memorable experience of Dublin in your mind. Whether you hang out with the long stay’ers and jam to the guitar, so get chatting to a fellow traveller passing through, this hostel truly is one to take note of. Some great amenities include, breakfast included, a local deli, is central, laundry rooms, safes, bag lock ups and is chilled out and relaxed. All round thumbs up from me and a star rating of 5/5.
good spot in Dublin Nov 30, 2009
I stayed there for over a month and I didn't want to move, the have good comun areas where you can meet people, drink a beer.

They have live music some days, bbq, free touristic tour.

The staff are really nice.

And is in the city center as all in Dublin, if you wanna meet people that's the place.
festerwretch festerwr…
Right near Busarus Feb 13, 2008
Price makes it worth it. They have some goofy rules like having to be out of your room from 11:00-14:30 every day, then once you can go back, you have to get your key-card re-coded. Other than that, no real complaints (in fact, getting out of bed before 11:00 forced me to wake up, and do something while the sun was still up). They’re in the process of renovating (as of February 2008), but even that wasn’t a hindrance. Reception is open 24 hours. They have a vending machine downstairs that sells beer for €2.50, but no place/person to make change which was fairly annoying. All in all, not bad, I met some good people there.
rd1701 rd1701
Feb 15, 2007
I stayed at Isaacs in October 2003 during my first trip to Dublin. Having arrived off the Ferry around 6:30am and finally staggering into Busarus with my luggage, it was handy to find that the place I was staying was really just around the corner!

Having checked in, I was told my pass and room would be ready from the afternoon onwards - obviously needed to evict the previous occupant and get it all nice and clean for me! Well.. me and 7 other people. It was a shared 8 bunk room. Bedding provided of course.

It was very clean, warm and friendly, and after stowing my luggage away in one of their cages in the basement, it was off sightseeing for me!

The dorm itself was warm, the bunk bed very comfortable, and the following morning breakfast was a tasty muffin and juice! It's right in the centre of Dublin, so there wasn't much walking to be done to get in on the action.

I didn't spend that much time in the Hostel, after all, I came here to sightsee, but it was a very enjoyable experience and one I would recommend!
louisebenedetto louisebe…
Jun 09, 2007
I just remember that the shower wasnt hot and the staffs wasn't really friedly! Maybe i was unlucky, i've just been there for 1 night!

Isaacs Hostel Amenities

• Microwave
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Games Available
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Picnic Area/Tables
  • Luggage Storage

Related Travel Blogs About Isaacs Hostel

Me and Dublin - Solo
Dublin was kind to me, mother nature blessed me with beautiful sunny weather. I was only in Dublin 4 nights but i fell in love with it. I had my 27th birthday in Dublin and Isaacs hostel offers …Dublin and Isaacs hostel offers a pub crawl which was great craic!! i met some amazing people. I am not religious…
feeling unwell my first night in Dublin :-(
Once in Dublin, I asked a girl on the street if she could direct me to either of the hostels I had read about online, Harrington House or Isaacs Hostel.  She knew not of either, but pointed me a…Dublin, I asked a girl on the street if she could direct me to either of the hostels I had read about online, Harrington House or Isaacs

Check Isaacs Hostel Rates and Deals