Irupe Lodge

Irupe Lodge Rates and Deals

Irupe Lodge Colonia Carlos Pellegrini Reviews

edithsutter edithsut…
Solid luxury with lake view and very personal attention. Sep 17, 2009
Our stay at this lodge was the most relaxing and pleasant part of our Argentina trip. We spent 4 days there and never actually expected to see so many wild animals as they announce on their website - but I can assure: There are even more and to some of them we got as close as 2 meters. We booked an all inclusive package which was nice because excursions where organized on the spot and we didn't have to worry about anything. The place is rather difficult to find but a jeep from the lodge picked us up at the bus station in Mercedes and drove us all the way to the lodge (2 hours). We enjoyed excellent meals, I ate the jummiest roasted lamb I've ever had in my life. Our room had one large bed and another small one and little table; the bathroom is very large, we didn't use the bath tub though as it was quite hot these days. We also enjoyed very much our balcony we had all for us (part of the room), it was shady and with lake view. Last but not least, the lodge staff was very friendly and helpful and as it is a small lodge we knew all of them quite quickly. The same happens with the other visitors, as they have only a few rooms, we got to know all the other tourists, that makes you feel like at home very much. We can assure you that you will like this lodge very much if you are into nature, biology, bird watching and horse riding.

Check Irupe Lodge Rates and Deals