Iron Sushi

(305) 532-6500

Iron Sushi Miami Beach Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
Basic accomodation but good service & food! Oct 22, 2012
My friend and I were hungry but it was already 11PM! We didn't had dinner yet and felt like sushi big time. We went driving trough Washington Av to find a place. We stopped where we saw two places next to each other. Planet Sushi and the Iron Sushi. We stepped in Planet Sushi which looked the fanciest (and I love pink - the design was all white and pink!). But the places was closing down! So we couldn't eat there. We went to Iron Sushi. And good we did! What a great experience it was!

The personnel was super friendly. Especially the chef. He suggested me to sit in front of his working place so he could do his little show.

We did and while preparing, he made us a "surprise" and it was really good! He made some rice ball with a filling. No idea what it was, but it was a great tasteful surprise ball :)

My friend and I decided to sit outside so we took our plate and drinks outside so we could eat in privacy. The weather outside was great.

We were served perfectly.

This place doesn't look fancy, but it was a great experience and the food was sublime.

Only minor was the bathroom, it was dirty so I didn't want to go there.

This place has locations in Miami Beach and also does delivery. You can see the menu on their websites. They also do great combos. Try the different sauces. Don't stick to regular soy sauce :)
spocklogic says:
Can't say sushi is a night time favorite of mine, but this place certainly sounds worth checking out in the daytime. Nice review...
Posted on: Jan 15, 2012
sinaasje sinaasje
low quality random sushi Oct 22, 2012
This little sushi place has lots of work.

I've been there 2 times and both times I was really disappointed. This place is very different than their restaurant in South Beach (check my other review).

The quality is really not good, taste is not good. Buying sushi at Publix is even better.

And you have to wait so long for your order!

A lot of people work there, but probably because of the amount of orders, it takes them forever to get your order ready.

We ordered a variation of rice rolls which were OK.

The prices are really low, so you get what you pay for I guess.

But nothing special.