Iron Skilet

I-40 Exit 66 (Blake Ranch Rd.) 970 S Blake Rd Kingman, Kingman, AZ, USA… - (928) 681-5226 (928) 757-9666

Iron Skilet Kingman Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
clean and inexpensive place to grab some meals Jan 21, 2013
This is a very nice little buffet restaurant in a gas stop place (Petro Truck Stop). The cost is $8.00 per adult, $4.99 for child under 12. Drinks however are not included in the meal price. We ordered 1 soda since you can do the refill at the soda dispenser conveniently.

The restaurant is cozy and very clean. They have really nice country and homey decors. The dining rooms are spacious even though it is just a gas stop place. Their silver wares are wrapped in a little white bag to protect from the dust or any dirty element--the coolest thing!

The dining area is huge and has exclusive tables for truck drivers!

The server who was assigned to us is also very helpful and friendly. She only charged us US$4.99 for my son’s meal even though he’s already considered full price.

There were quite a number of food choices from salads, to sides to main entrees to soups to pastas to desserts. I like their roasted chicken. My kids feasted on the creamy and tasty mashed potatoes. The salad bar is full of fresh veggies and different kinds of salad dressing.

The restaurant is also next to a convenient shop, a coffee shop and a small Navajo Indian jewelry shop.

If you are driving along I-40 in the town of Kingman, Arizona ---- and you need to stop for gas or food or simply for restroom use this is an awesome one stop place.
dining tables and decors 1
dining tables and decors 2
covered dining utensils -- cool!
cotton_foam says:
James: you can, its 'eat all you can' anyways :)) (peace!)
Posted on: Feb 03, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Thank you all for your comments! We love this place and will swing by again if we come across with another one! :)
Posted on: Feb 03, 2014
Hummingbird says:
We look for these on all of our trips. Lots of different good home style cooking and low prices. Clean and friendly service too! :)
Posted on: Feb 02, 2014