Iron Curtain

Michaelska 12, Prague, Czech Republic

Iron Curtain Prague Reviews

totting totting
Retro bar May 10, 2011
When in the old town of Prague i suggest you pop behind the Iron Curtain and have a retro experience. The bar is covered in communist era propaganda and on Mondays almost communist era prices. Just 12 crowns for a beer. Its become a regular for my expat friends here. All are welcome.
robs1 robs1
Great new cellar bar/restaurant Mar 11, 2011
One of those great discoveries. Fairly new. Deep cavern like restaurant and bar.

Communist propaganda posters on the walls help create a good atmosphere. There are a seemingly never ending array of vodkas to choose from.
perfect1 says:
Thanks robs1 :) I went this weekend and I have to agree it is a fine addition to the Prague night scene. I am sure my friends and me will be going on a regular basis. Thanks for the tip.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Iron Curtain

Prague
We have now reached beyond the Iron Curtain, however, you would never know from the architecture and most of the people in Prague.  Getting off the train however, it's easy to tell that there wa…Iron Curtain, however, you would never know from the architecture and most of the people in Prague.  Getting off the train…

Check Prague Hotel Deals