Irish Mbassy. Pub, restauracja irlandzka

12 431 02 21

Irish Mbassy. Pub, restauracja irlandzka Krakow Reviews

PEnglish PEnglish
A pub among cafes Jul 19, 2012
Being from England I like a nice pub somewhere a bit dark and dingy where I can enjoy a pint. Also being from England I'm also fairly heat intolerant and so there's only so much sitting outside I can do at 30 degrees.

So I searched for a 'pub' and stumbled across this place just off the main square and it became my night time haunt for the trip.

It's a fairly authentic pub brick walls, sporting memorabilia and Sky Sports News on the TV (heaven). The beer is slightly more expensive than elsewhere but still cheaper than home 8PLN for Polish lager and 10PLN for Heineken. There is a happy hour on the Wednesday (I think, I got far too happy) when the Polish beer was a measly 5PLN.

They also serve well priced food I had both the Cheeseburger and the Chicken Skewers (25PLN and 20PLN respectively) and both were large portions and delicious. I wasn't asked how I wanted the burger cooked and when it was served it was pretty rare but that's my preference but if it's not yours you may need to ask.

As a Sunderland AFC fan the highlight was sitting down with an ice cold Heineken looking up and seeing the mighty Sir Niall Quinn ...
The Mighty Quinn (Disco Pants not …

Check Krakow Hotel Deals