Iquitos Hotels

Browse 12 Iquitos, Peru hotel reviews for 26 Iquitos hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$147 - $147

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Iquitos

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Iquitos Hotels and Deals

#1 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
yadilitta says: "As the name suggests, this is a lodge located in the Amazon Rainforest close to ..."
#2 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
debsadams1979 says: "I can see why people say that they don't want to leave Muyuna Lodge, my 4d/3d ad..."
#3 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
jmoore373 says: "Hello , Myself and a buddy traveled just returned from a 12D/11N adventure to..."
#4 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
Serena says: "My backpacking buddy and I loved this lodge!!! Note - we are not your typical A..."
#5 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
robertconnor45 says: "I had a great stay at the Amazon Apart Hotel in Iquitos. Everyone was really fr..."
$34
#6 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
anunley says: "i have stayed at the El Dorado Plaza Hotel in Iquitos for maybe 10 times over th..."
$147
#7 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
HEIDYandBRIAN says: "They have 3 places to stay, so you choose depending your budget, they are pretty..."
$26
#8 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
yadilitta says: "I usually do some research about possible accommodation wherever I go. Well I di..."
#9 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
The Hotel Morona is ideally positioned in the heart of the town.
#10 of 26 hotels in Iquitos
If you are looking for a place to stay when your are in Iquitos, but want to get away from the noise and pollution in the city. ...
$14