IppopoTamo - Zanini Ristorazione

Verona, Italy

IppopoTamo - Zanini Ristorazione Verona Reviews

_Renegade_ _Renegad…
Pricey fast food for tourists Mar 15, 2011
Although the food is tasty, this is undoubtedly a tourist trap in Verona. Having lived there for a year I found the cheap places with good food and the not so cheap with ok food. This is one of those with 'ok' food and is expensive compared to others with great food.

The portions are quite big considering the price you pay, but it is still very expensive for somewhere that is not serving something close to what could be called fast food.

I went there a good few times during my time living here and I found the staff to be a little rude, not always, but sometimes I felt a little fussy or unwelcome. On one occasion when I had ordered a cappuccino the waitress brought me something else, when I told her it was the wrong order she insisted that I had told her to bring that, and continued to rudely tell me I was wrong until I sternly told her "No, I ordered a cappuccino", before she took it back. I can't imagine what it could be like for a real tourist, as I speak Italian.

I would recommend this for someone who is not keen on Italian food, but then, why would you go to Italy?

Avoid this place.
The birds liked the food! Especial…
_Renegade_ says:
and also, the pizza is not cooked in an authentic oven. You can find much cheaper pizza cooked in an authentic stone oven which tastes much nicer.
Posted on: Mar 15, 2011