Ausros Varty g. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania - +370 5 2121210

Invino Vilnius Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Trendy bar in the old town Vilnius Aug 21, 2009
It is a lively bar right in the old town and very close to Domus Maria (our hotel). It was packed but you could enjoy a conversation without being bothered by the music. It is a perfect place to go for a glass of wine and chat with your friends! I am almost sure it is a trendy bar at the moment as there were many people in the place. I am attaching some photos we took in the bar.

By the way, it is funny how everyone would look at us; I guess that we were the only foreigners in the place! Actually a couple of people asked where we were from.

It is funny how people in the terrace will ask for blankets. During daytime is quite sunny and warm but at night it gets quite cold (around 10 degrees Celsius). So people put on a blanket like and old lady! I am sure in Spain would not be successful! People all dressed up with a blanket on them… don´t think so! ☺ Women in Spain prefer to die of cold than loosing their “glamour”.

2 paints of beer cost 16 litas, which is around 4,63 Euros. Two glasses of red wine were almost the same price 19 litas!
em_lio says:
Red wine with blanket, nice cocktail!
Posted on: Sep 08, 2009