Inverness Youth Hostel

Check Inverness Hotel Deals

Inverness Youth Hostel Reviews

tridantri tridantri
Inverness Youth hostel Jun 12, 2008
This hostel is located about 5 minutes walk away from the main city centre. The hostel is fairly big so there are plenty of people around to chat to.

There is a small common area with comfortable chairs and a TV if you want to relax in the hostel for a bit.

Breakfast is provided and this was good. There is also a kitchen to prepare your own food in and there is a Waitrose near by.

Inverness itself is a nice place to have a walk around and there are plenty of good pubs to have a drink in and a number of nice restaurants.

Related Travel Blogs About Inverness Youth Hostel

Epilogue
Total Distance: 1074 milesTotal Ride Time: 74h 47m 54sTotal Ave Speed: 14.4mph Getting Back HomeI had a train ticket booked from Thurso to Preston (where I would stay at my uni halls) but becau…Inverness , where I stayed at the youth hostel overnight.  Here I bumped into Martin, the chap that I had first…
Day 12: Tongue - John O'Groats
The Day I Completed My Dream Distance: 70.8 milesRide Time: 4h 44m 51sAve Speed: 14.9mph I left at 9:00 because I was a little worried that I wouldn't make it to John O'Groats in time to have an of…youth hostel didn't open till 17:00 .  The two people that I had met in Inverness also…

Check Inverness Hotel Deals