Inverness Student Hotel

Inverness Student Hotel Rates and Deals

Inverness Student Hotel Reviews

annthansten annthans…
Very nice Jul 09, 2010
This is a very nice hostel, located not far from the castle. The common areas are nice and cosy, with chairs you can curl up in with a good book, or just sit down to eat. The self-catering kitchen has everything you need, including a very good spice rack. The coffee is free - in itself a good reason to come back here ;)

The room was completely ordinary - except for the stunning view of the river Ness and the city.

My bunk was named Ben Nevis :)

There were no lockable lockers in the room, but you could use the safe in the reception for valuables.

The bathrooms are unisex. Which I didn't care one bit about, until i found out that the shower door did not lock properly... luckily I was behind the curtain then. But my friend said the other shower was much better.

The hostel also have a very nice wall with all sorts of timetables and other travel information, a weather forecast (with comments and explanations) and a lot of information about Nessie.

All in all a very good hostel, that I'm definitely going back to, but I did miss being able to lock up my stuff.
dieforu says:
hehe,nothing to be shy i guess..this things happens..:-)
annthansten says:
haha, yeah. good thing i'm neither shy nor prudish ;)
dieforu says:
hehe interesting experience u got at the shower,hehe:-D
signedcutie signedcu…
Affordable, location not too bad Apr 26, 2010
I stayed at this hostel because it was the hostel chosen by a tour that I took while I was in Scotland.

The hostel was clean, but very cold. The room I stay in was particularly cold because one of the windows did not close properly.

The staff was excellent and very friendly.

There are not electrical outlets in the rooms nor any mirrors.

Shower facilities were lacking for the amount of people that can stay in the hostel. I think there were only two for close to 15 + people. I heard that the showers got cold as well, luckily I took my shower at an off time.

The hostel had free wifi and a cozy little sitting area with a fireplace.

Related Travel Blogs About Inverness Student Hotel

Morning in Inverness - Day 2
So we woke up early this morning to get the day started off at a good start.  I was glad I took my shower the night before because it was busy in the facility room that morning.  Truth be told, the…Inverness student hotel didn't exactly have the great amount of shower/bathroom access for people to use.  Because I did end up getting…
Ending my first days crazy adventure - Day 1
So the bus ride to Inverness was so long or maybe it just felt that way because I had been up for longer then 24 hours! Luckily I managed to get a power nap in the uncomfortable bus. The view from th…Inverness Student Hotel). So I opted to take a cab ride instead. It ended up being a quick ride…

Check Inverness Student Hotel Rates and Deals