Intrepid Travel (Toronto)

intrepidtravel.com - (416) 531-1332

Intrepid Travel (Toronto) Reviews

jerwalker jerwalker
Affordable and fun! May 24, 2011
When I decided to add a tour to my recent trip to Australia I had no idea how many options I would have to choose from. Not only that, I had popped into the Intrepid retail location at Bathurst and Bloor by chance and only for a quick chat - but I ended up talking to the staff for almost an hour and then walking out with brochures for every corner of the globe!

In the end I decided on the Intrepid Australia Total Top End Tour (http://www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/PISE). I was spending so much time on the east coast and I had really wanted to get a taste of the north. Needless to say I had an AMAZING time. Crocodiles, aboriginal art, swimming under waterfalls, canoe rides and camping. I would have done a second round if I had the time (and money...:p).

Our guide spent most of the year travelling that stretch and seemed to know everything, then again I am sure we all asked the same questions as the last group. I guess the job might get boring, but he definitely kept us entertained and seemed to be having fun too (although I am sure we must have been quite a handful).

Overall I would definitely take another tour with Intrepid. I had originally looked at GAP too, but the smaller group sizes with Intrepid really makes me feel like I would, and did, get more attention from our guide.

If anyone has any questions about my trip, feel free to contact me, too!

Cheers :)

PS: I havent edited any photos yet, but I found a video of my tour online by someone that won it in a contest (?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCe0XXHyDJI

Check Toronto Hotel Deals