International Market Place

(808) 971-6647

International Market Place Waikiki Reviews

kingoftheicedragons kingofth…
Shopping Extravaganza Apr 06, 2011
When you're in Waikiki, you can of course do your shopping at the likes of Prada, Louis Vitton, Tiffany's, etc. However, if you're like me, you can't afford those places. So that leaves you with places like the International Market Place, where you can find small vendors selling various souvenirs and clothing and almost anything under the sun you would possibly want to buy while on vacation, at fairly reasonable prices.

There is also a food court attached to the market place, where you can find a variety of food, and where there will be entertainment most nights of the week. Some vendors have spread out across the street from the food court as well.

It is easy to get lost in the International Market Place, which is what we discovered after we watched a hula show one evening, and then wanted to continue shopping after that--we went off in one direction thinking that we'd see a few more shops before finding the street, but we ended up just going in circles.

Attached to the International Market Place is the Waikiki Town Center, which is another shopping center, though that is much smaller and has more defined stores.
jamartin39 says:
I used to love walking through the market place on my spare time, I lived just behind it. You can find alot in this place
Posted on: Apr 10, 2011

Compare Honolulu Hotel Rates (4km away)

International Market Place Map