International Flight with PAL

3F Mezzanine PNB Financial Center Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Avenue Complex - (632) 777-5932 /(632) 855-8888

International Flight with PAL Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
we were treated with warm hospitality Jun 12, 2012
Philippine Airlines (PAL) is Asia’s FIRST airline! The countries carrier has been operating for more than 70 years.

Each passenger bound for Manila from LAX is allowed to check in two luggage’s weighing 50 lbs. A hand luggage should weigh 15 lbs. Additionally, items such as laptop with case, a small handbag, camera, a walking stick or crutches (for handicaps) and baby carrier are free of charge.

Each passenger has his/her personal “cinema” with a personal control unit. There are good numbers of new release movie titles, music selections and games as well. They also provide headphones free of charges!

“Little jetsetters” are provided with activity kits featuring Mickey Mouse and friends. The activity bags contain activity books, coloring materials, puzzles, stickers, and toys.

For dinner we had a choice of “Chicken Afritada” or “Fish Fillet” with rice or bread rolls and Potato Salad. My children picked the chicken dish & rolls while mine was fish fillet & rice. PAL serves wine for complimentary drink but only to long-haul flights. For desserts we had chocolate chips. Breakfast was served the traditional Filipino way – pork or chicken local sausage also called as “longaniza” served with roasted tomatoes & fried rice. All three of us opted for pork longaniza. For beverage my children had fruit juice and I asked for black coffee. Another set of foods were served just few hours before we landed in Manila. They served us baked ‘siopao’ (buns filled with shredded pork with some kind of special sauce), cakes, nuts and choices of drinks! Also, distilled water is passed around every-hour-on-the-hour in between meals.

Each passenger got their own ‘bedtime bag’ which consists of a tooth brush/toothpaste, pairs of socks, and eye masks. Each of the seats is already furnished with blankets and small pillows.

My first experience with PAL’s inflight stewards was not very positive but this time we had an entirely different experience! We were treated with warm hospitality and friendliness from the moment we stepped in to the airplane up to the time we had to un-board.
breafast meal
cotton_foam says:
I'm glad for the positive experience you have with PAL, Cho! Sorry for the late reply :) I must have overlook it :)
Posted on: Nov 07, 2013
Cho says:
I have flown on PAL so many times....Bangkok/Manila/Bangkok and Bangkok/Los Angeles/Bangkok sectors. Yes, they do provide good service, and not only complimentary wine but other beverages as well, even on short international flights. Never had a bad experience with them. Also if you are in transit for two hours or more at Manila's NAIP they give you a meal voucher. Most Asian airlines are just TOPS in service!
Posted on: Oct 11, 2013